Saturday 3 November 2012

New character - some still renders

Hello!

I'm making this blog for the purpose of posting the more explicit pictures that Deviant Art won't allow.

Here's some renders of my first own character. She's been made with giantess/shrinking content in mind. Meaning she has pretty detailed private parts, a mouth and a stomach for vore content.

Modelling, rigging, rendering done in: Maya
Post: After Effects
Textures: Zbrush

Base skeleton rig generated with Advanced Skeleton (spine, arms, legs) with some small modifications, like adding extra joints to help with skinning and such. Everything else done by me.

Edit: Changed the links to full resolution images






9 comments:

  1. great job buddy, hope to see more and more usual, especially vore full of miku * u *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you post your older stuff here also?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably not, I don't see much reason to post them here, the ones that are not on deviantArt are the ones I'm not really that happy with in the first place. If someone really wants to see them you can check me out at giantesscity.

    If people request them I will post them here as well though. Just know that they really aren't that good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are You kidding me :D? "Not what he expected" and that short vore animatio9n You did were among the best GTS production i saw in my entire life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited by what you can make in this field. Karbo's stuff has always been my favorite but he's never gone full video like you have. Could represent a huge evolution in vore and GTS stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still hoping for a internal shot of timies in her stomach to ens the series where vore is involved =) but i love what you have done so far and i would second the request to have older works posted even if they are not perfect just list them as such =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The girl is cute, hope to see more of her. Love the shots too, cute but beautifully dirty/mean. Love how he obviously doesn't really want to play along...
    Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. there is this video? how can I get it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. and thus a legend was born.

    it feels like i'm scrolling to the bottom of my favorite youtuber's oldest video lol.

    ReplyDelete