Tuesday 8 December 2015

Small update for rift demos

Hello.

Nothing new right now. Ignore this post if you don't own a DK2.

Some people have been asking for them, so here's a small update for the demos I posted earlier this year. Nothing else has changed, except that they now should work with the latest oculus runtime.

Vore demo (64 bit)

Vanilla demo (64 bit)

The look constraint is a bit wonky if you switch to the alternate breast animation in the Vanilla demo (F key). If I broke anything else in the conversion process, let me know.

For hotkeys & other info on the demos, see my previous post.

 

9 comments:

  1. Every day I find out you're not dead is a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always good to know you're still around. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gonna say that in the vore demo the graphics preset option doesn't change the shadow quality. It'z always at 4 unless you hold control to set it manually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are the chances that you will make unbirth sequence? or anal vore. Whatever.
    It would be shame to not put her pretty butt into action!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "What would be dope is a version where you watch a couple girls get teased and swallowed alive, then she swallows you." - Another Anon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I did see this comment on /d/ as well.

      It's something I've thought about, but I'll have to see how much it affects overall performance. My rig is not exactly the most optimized for realtime stuff, so adding a second animated character in the scene could get a bit heavy. But it might not be an issue since UE4 is getting performance increases for the way it renders stereo apparently. Or maybe it already did, I haven't checked on it lately.

      But my next scene will be insertion, with maybe a vore ending. Whenever I start creating new stuff again that is.

      Delete
  6. Your work is exciting!
    I became a fan of you!

    ReplyDelete