Sunday 28 January 2024

January 2024, Mini-Loop - Clara

This month's mini-loop is out. This time a POV oral tease!

VA: ZeroDiamonds Free release here (720p 30fps): https://mega.nz/folder/HxxjRTSS#PaK5ZLIkJ1ELZOPSEZn6jA Twitter PHub (After it gets approved)

For the higher resolution release (4K/1080p, 60fps) see: subscribestar.adult/eskoz

VR Release of this is estimated roughly within a couple weeks. The upcoming anal vore animation is still being animated, but these mini-loops have of course slowed it down a bit. I estimate to have the animations for it done during February, so release is probably some time in March, but as always, I can't make promises for anything that far away.

7 comments:

  1. Hello! Your animations are really good! I wanted to know something. What is your workflow for making giantess things? Do you create a character in DAZ/Honey select and make your animations in blender or anything like this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. I work in Maya. I've created my character models my self, from scratch.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Really good work you do!

      Delete
  2. Hello.
    I recently found your animations and I thought they were great.
    I especially love the Shrunk & Used 3DVR, can I watch it in 4K resolution with a $10 subscription?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there is a 4K version of it, although keep in mind that while it's better than the free version, 4K is still relatively low res when it comes to 360 degree 3DVR.

      Delete
  3. Wow. That is such an upgrade in graphics from the original Diminishment anime style girls. I'm glad that you're back working on to the Diminishment girls. Although I did like the Cookies too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah.... what happened to the models? The new ones look a bit odd...

    ReplyDelete