Tuesday 1 April 2014

Insertion loop, testing vagina controls

Hey,

It's been a while since I posted anything, so here's a short insertion loop I made while testing Ada's vagina controls a bit more. I'm still a bit pressed for time, but hopefully I'll be able to do some new stuff now and then. Anything longer might be a bit too much, but I might be able to make a small clip like this one now and then. Hopefully at least once a year :D


 
(anon files didn't allow .mov files, so I had to archive it)

7 comments:

  1. I've missed seeing your stuff! I'm always happy to see you posting anything new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Eskoz~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link doesnt work, dont suppose you or someone could put it onto mega could they? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if you noticed, but the latest blog post has a mega link in it. It's pretty much the same clip, but from multiple angles and a bit more polish.

      Delete
  4. Yay niceee! except for the part " Once a year " :C that is too much time. what a about 5 times a year? :D lol If not i will miss ur work again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might be more, might be less. I can't promise a steady schedule for these as I do them when I have free time and motivation :)

      Delete
    2. Ohh alright then i will come back once in awhile so see if there's any update :D. Tho is good to see that u actually read the comments of ur "fans" xD, take us as ur motivation :3

      Delete