Thursday 11 August 2022

Succubus animation, there is no release estimate for Final yet

Hey,

I've noticed some people claiming there's a release coming in August. I'm not sure where these people have gotten this info, but it is false. The final release for the Succubus animation is still months away. I won't give an estimate on the Final release, until I'm reasonably certain, that I can deliver in that time frame, nor have I done so at any point during this project. This is due to the heavily missed estimates during Dimini Part 2

What is estimated for end of August, are the playblasts (WIP previews) for Ending 2 & 3. Ending 1 playblast was released a bit over a week ago. So story wise the clip is almost finished, but there's still a lot of work to be done before final release.

Things left to do, and rough estimates for steps:
  • Endings 2 & 3 (Roughly 1 Playblast's worth of work) (Estimate August/Early September) Done
  • Lipsync (Estimate Early/Mid October)
  • Some missing secondary animations (tits, tail and other things that mostly just "follow" along) (Estimate Early/Mid October)
  • Some animation polishing, possibly some re-timing of some shots (Estimate Early/Mid October)
  • Some minor animation polishing left
  • Simulations (At least hair, possibly some liquids, will need to experiment if I can get considerably better results with it, compared to what I can do manually) (Probably roughly a month's work? Depends on the quality I'm aiming for)
  • Master's Clothes for the intro parts (This and the remaining steps will likely take anywhere from 1-2 months, and while unlikely 3 isn't impossible either. Again depends on how much work I want to put quality wise)
  • Lighting
  • Material Tuning 
  • Rendering (Around 1-2 months for this and the remaining steps)
  • Post processing
  • Some potential final audio tweaking 

So, while I'm nearing the ending stretch of the project, a lot of those remaining things can take a lot of time to do. I'm fairly confident the animation will come out during the 1st quarter of 2023, but as always, I won't make any guarantees, until I'm close enough to release, that I'm essentially certain there wont' be any bigger delays at least.

For more info on the current project, see:

26 comments:

  1. Wait so with ending 1 your at 14minutes does that mean that it’s gonna be 15 or 16 minutes long if so then my god that’s a long one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not exactly. Footage wise yes, but the endings cut in the middle. So Ending 2 version of the clip is around 6-7 minutes + roughly 1 minute of unique footage to that ending, and ending 3 is around 8-9 minutes + around 1 minute of unique footage for that endings.

      Delete
  2. Im you should have made mini animations each months from what I read is that this is really stressing you out u should do a new pool after this and basically do 1 mini animation every 1 or 2 months and work on the game while u have time energy and motivation those big animations are just taking way to much time and people pay you without any real content which could make them stop paying u and basically ruin u which no one wants since ur the best vore animator there is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I totally agree with that. He’s literally working himself to death.

      Delete
  3. You are alive thats already good news

    ReplyDelete
  4. Considering how close it looks to Mio finishing off her master by sucking herself and swallowing the master in the process right before Lila walks in I sure hope one of the other planned endings goes in a direction like that. That'd be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dont forget to take care of yourself eskoz <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. u r awesome poggy

    ReplyDelete
  7. How’s the work going? Still on schedule?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is there any chance that you will add a free roam mode I am not talking about a rpg like free roam I am talking about to basically stop the animation and then spectate from different angles fly though objects and such and when u resume the animation u automatically return or teleport to your original point where u should be shouldn’t be so hard since u model and render the entire character during every animated scene or not I don’t know it tho bc I am not really into animating and such myself

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey guys! So you may have seen this comment form me already on some of Eskoz's other posts, but I thought I'd ask again since it's been a bit and I haven't been able to figure out a solution yet. I'm on a Mac (yes I know) and I've managed to download the game but whenever I try to open it I just get a finder notification that says the application can't be opened and it doesn't give me any reason why. Anyone have any ideas why this might be happening and what I can do to fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wondering if any of the patreon tiers could provide with the source project of your animations?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking good can't wait to see the final vid and game

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, your games 3. can you do it from a personal point of view? So we can see his own character. It would be really nice if something like that happened.

    Also, how to quickly translate the speech writing file into another language? Can you help?

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything okay with you? Things went a little bit dark with updates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still posting regular updates on substar and patreon. I do edit this post everytime I can cross over something from the list, but at this stage of work a lot of it won't get crossed until the end. Right now I'm doing render prep for parts of the scene, so I can get at least some of the animation rendering before the end of January.

      Delete
  14. Just wanted to say that i'm pretty sure i've seen what looked like the full animation but without shading somewhere, and since it's not listed on this page i'm assuming one of your patrons posted the animation somewhere else

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shit man, where was that?

      Delete
    2. While I'm not going to bother wasting my time going after leaks, I'm obviously not going leave links to said leaks remain in my own blog. So this might not be the best place to ask.

      Delete
  15. will you ever do a animation with unreal engine 5 ever again? from what ive seen now its really time consuming while yes i 100% agree that unreal engine 5 looks absolutley insane but since ur working on this whole thing alone it just takes too much time and your earlier work is as good as it gets. you were and are pretty much at the peak of vore animations and u dont really need to do this to yourself. i cant imagine how stressfull this whole new engine is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used UE5 yet. I do have plans to experiment with UE5 after I'm done with the current succubus animation project, but anything comes out of it is remains to be seen.

      Delete
    2. Really ur animation style looks so good I thought it was UE5 why is this one taking so long then? is it because of the length or something else?

      Delete
    3. These are just tools, UE5 is not some magical bullet for good quality content, even if it has a lot of useful features. My current project would not have benefitted from those features much. I'm using Maya for this project, and various other software. Even if I start using UE5, I'll still continue using Maya also, since it does different things better in comparison.

      As for the why it's taking so long. Several reasons, but basically yes, the current project is longer than any of my previous work. Around 16½ minutes of animated footage in total. I am also always trying to improve my work so I'm constantly trying new things. I've also been pacing myself, to avoid burn out, so I've been putting less hours per week during this project, compared to my previous project (Ch2Pt1) for example, where I was quite burnt out at the end.

      Delete
  16. Why did you stop doing those 1 minute short animations? Isn’t it way better that way? I mean it’s been well over a year since the last time I released a animation in that time u could have at least made 10 or maybe more 1 minute animations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The plan is to start doing shorter projects again for a bit at least, after this one. But I have to finish this one first. I don't plan on doing something this big in the near future at least.

      Delete